WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Records expenditures, income, and any other related transactions, in the books of accounts.
- Prepares payment vouchers and correspoonding checks.
- Prepares payroll and other regular payments with due consideration to deductions (for advances, loans, taxes, etc).
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Checks petty cash payments and periodically reconciles petty cash balances.
- Ensures that the books of accounts are up to date at all times, orderly, well kept, and readily available for reference and audit, when required.
- Prepares the monthly ROV in accordance with Abt Associates procedures and policies.
- Ensures that government taxes are paid on time.
- Ensures that periodic inventory of the fixed assets (property) of the company is conducted.
- Assists the Finance & Administration Manager in the implementation of the internal control system and financial procedures manual of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Business, or other relevant field.
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience in Accounting and Program Financial Management.
- Experience working at international development programs, with experience at USAID-funded programs highly desirable.
- Experience in payroll management, petty cash management, financial reporting, and budget tracking.
- Experience in inventory management is desirable.
- A self-starter that is able to perform under pressure is preferred.
- A strong command of financial and other computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Quicken, Access, etc.
- English language capability.
- Application deadline is November 15,2020
- All candidates should apply using the this link https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=70301&company=AbtPROD
- Documentation required to be considered includes a cover page, CV, Biodata form, pay slip from the most recent position held, copies of educational certificates/degrees, and contract information at least 3 references we can contact (must include email addresses and phone number)
- Applications that do not follow these instructions, or that don’t meet the stated minimum qualification requirements, will not be considered.