|Location||Gode, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Purpose Summary:
The holder of this post is responsible for maintaining and managing cash and cheque records and cash reconciliations. He/she also ensures that field office keeps minimum cash on hand to meet weekly obligations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Responsible for the daily cash handling and reconciliation;
· Ensure that all necessary documentation is maintained and authorized by relevant signatories before cash/Cheque payments and cash collections
· Update the daily cash transactions journal (CTJ) and share with finance and Admin officer for posting to CostPoint.
· Maintaining cash box to be safe;
· Ensure that necessary codes are filled in before settling payments;
· Make timely cash replenishment request when cash account reaches to the minimum balance;
· Issue Withholding Tax Receipt to the payer wherever applicable;
· Effective coordination with colleagues at the field office and projects;
· Follow-up and check the timely settlement of cash travel advances.
· Filing according to IMC-Standards;
· Perform other duties and tasks at the request of the supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Diploma in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent.
· Minimum professional experience in related field 2 years for BA and 4 years for Diploma
· Good knowledge of standard computer application such as MS Office application.
· Active knowledge of English language writing and speaking
· Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter by clearly stating the position that you are applying for and CV through www.ethiojobs.net OR before August 17th, 2020
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.