|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up Capital’s accountancy to support the FinCo following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives.
• Ensure MSF procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Financial Coordinator in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
• Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing of any sort of disparity
• Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
• Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the FinCo as well as Logistics in order to leave enough time to arrange renewal or look for some other alternative.
• Making all administrative information available to and support the FinCo in regards to the department’s administrative needs.
MSF SECTION/CONTEXT SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the FinCo of any sort of disparity.
- Collects invoices and receipts, ensuring their coherence and conformity, checking that they are approved by the proper authority and according the the Validation Table, in line with the purchasing procedures
· Ensure close follow up in regards to all aspects relating to the Ministry of Revenue Small Tax branch office
|Education||. Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.|
|Experience||• Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.|
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
|Languages||• Mission language and local language essential|
|Knowledge||• Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)|
|Competencies||• Results and Quality Orientation L2|
• Team work and Cooperation L2
• Behavioural Flexibility L2
• Commitment to MSF Principles L2
• Stress Management L3
All applicants should send a CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of national ID card either by email to email@example.com (please indicate ¨On the subject box: the vacancy title, ¨your name¨ ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR COVER LETTER) OR give in person to MSF Spain Gambella , Addis Ababa Office.
Posting date: 26 March 2020
Closing date: 04 April 2020
We strongly encourage qualified women to apply.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.