|Location||Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
LAMINO ENGINEERING PLC is an Addis Ababa based company engaged in the supply and installation of different products and related services such as ICT and other engineering sectors.
The Head, Finance has general responsibilities to organize, systematize and administer the finance section and for the overall administration of the Company.
- Establish Financial guidelines and ensure their implementation
- Maintain a proper accounting system and ensure that all books and accounting documents are properly kept.
- Ensure that all payments to and by the company are affected in accordance with the financial guideline.
- Facilitate the periodic audit.
- Systematize and follow up Financial and Administrative activities.
- Evaluate the performance of employees at immediate supervision.
- Fallow up Timely preparation of the budget versus Actual expenditure
- knowledge and skills-Peachtree complete accounting and Microsoft Excel software l Mandatory
- Report /Reconciliation and fallow up the recording of each payment according to its budget code.
- Fallow up Income tax, withholding tax and pension payment government timely.
- Carry out other related
- Must be Female
- First degree in Accounting
- Must have experience working in export and import
Interested and qualified applicants should send your CV through