|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Get-As International Plc would like to invite qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
Report to CEO
N.B Experience in private company is preferable
No Required: One
Term of Employment: Permanent
Plan, organize, direct, co-ordinate, control and supervise the overall activities of the department ensures the provision of efficient services to the company’s clients and staff, ensures the preparation of regular and periodic financial reports, financial statements and other related report, responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
Detailed duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from the department.
- Ensure the provision of efficient companying services to the company’s clients and staff.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Signs cheques, Vouchers, company transactions, correspondences and other documents of the company in accordance with established procedures.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reviews all company operation manuals, financial guidelines and formats/ slips etc. and suggests possible improvements on same.
- Implements internal and external auditors’ comments
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures;
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor /MA degree in Accounting and Finance or relevant fields of study.
- 10 years and above of which, five years at supervisory position.
- At least 5 year Experience in the head Position.
- Reporting Skills,
- Basic computer skill, Knowledge of accounting software application specially ACCPAC accounting system,
- Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality,
- Productivity, Verbal Communication
Interested applicants who are fulfill the requirements are invited to send their CV and necessary documents through email@example.com
Or submit in person, their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents with Original document in 5 consecutive working days from the first date of announcement.
Address: Get-As International PLC, 2nd floor, Arada Sub-City woreda 01, located around Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of Ministry of Innovation and Technology. Tel No. 011-1559543 & 011-1557485.