|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sun light Moon Trading PLC engaged in export and import different types of Agricultural products & coffee to international markets. Such as Green mung, Soybean, Chickpea, Kabuli, Niger Seed for export standard and importing paper products, stationeries, metal and metal products and construction materials.
Detailed duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from the department.
- Ensure the provision of efficient companying services to the company’s clients and staff.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reviews all company operation manuals, financial guidelines and formats/ slips etc. and suggests possible improvements on same.
- Implements internal and external auditors’ comments
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures;
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Educational level: BA/MBA in Accounting and Finance
- Work experiences: 7 years and above experience in Import and Export company.
- Peachtree accounting is must
- Fluency in Amharic and English both in Written and Spoken
- Able to work flexible hours and meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate, leads, and work with teams
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of export and Import transaction processes