|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Ensure financial administrative function are in prompt manner
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. Auditors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Lead the internal and external audit process by working with internal clients and external auditors
- Coach finance team members on policies, procedures, and progressively defend the company’s financial interests
- Compute, analyze, supervise & manage all factory cost & advise on inventory management
- Research and Analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports to executives related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses, capital usage, cash flow. etc.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Experience in implementing financial reporting according to IFRS for SMEs is strongly desired
- Excellent oral presentation, Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to defend the company’s financial interests with evidence from regulatory understanding and past experience when coming under pressure from internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to stick to time constraints
A minimum of first degree in Accounting / Finance with a minimum of 7 years’ experience. Manufacturing experience is advantageous.
Other desirable qualities
Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities with a strong sense of urgency
Please send your CV through www.ethiojobs.net
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted within 5 working days of the closing date of this vacancy announcement.