|Location||Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the position:
To manage financial and administrative activities of the AP following the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Project coordinator in providing technical financial assistance, prepare complete, accurate and timely AP financial/grant reports and submit to the Project coordinator, other internal and external stakeholders as per WVE financial manual.
- In consultation with the coordinator, ensure proper approval for all payment requests in accordance with WVE authorization limit, handles all bank matters including bank signatories, bank reconciliation and bank deposits.
- Review business & travel advance requests & ensure timely settlement and Coordinate the pre-audit preparation for the AP internal, local external and Global Center (GC) audit and ensure implementation of audit
- Involve in budget preparation, cash flow analysis, budget management and control in collaboration with staff.
- ·Engage in maintaining monthly and annual fixed asset inventory register of the school, handle cash request and management to ensure project’s month end cash balance according to the project’s target and request fuel coupon as per the need
- Establishes good working relationship with local officials, woreda level government bodies and other stakeholders; works closely with field staff and the communities to initiate project activities and to disseminate information
- Work with the Project coordinator to produce consolidated project level periodic Plan and Reports for government consumption and analyze and use of data for management. And provide advice to project coordinator.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Qualification required: BA Degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance
- Experience: Previous work experience with at least Minimum of two years of related work.
- Preferred: MBA, ACCA, CPA related fields
- Technical Training qualifications required: Excellent computer skills in Excel & Sun-systems software
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based
- Travel: The position requires frequent travel to health facilities in four woredas (Homosha, Bambasi, Mao&Komo and Assosa woredas)
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of your email on or before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org and or via www.ethiojobs.net.
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.
Note: We do not receive hard copies