|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Fikir Ethiopia National Association on Intellectual Disabilities (FENAID) would like to hire competent professionals for the Finance Officer positions in a contractual basis for its project.
Finance officer among other regular tasks will be responsible for planning project finances & cash flows, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payment and returns. The officer also provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Term of Employment is one year with possibility of extension based on performance and project budget.
Minimum Qualification and Experience required
- BA degree in Accounting with excellent skill in accounting soft ware’s
- Minimum of three years’ experience as Project accountant. NGO experience and IPSS skill are advantageous.
- Diploma in Accounting with excellent skill in accounting soft ware’s like Peachtree
- Minimum of six years’ experience as Project accountant. . NGO experiences are advantageous
Interested applicants can bring original and copies documents in-person to FENAID secretary located at Addis Ababa, Hayahulet Mazoria on the dirt road opposite Hiwot Hospital
Application period is seven working days from the date of announcement on ethiojobs.
- Applicants should specifically indicate the position's name and number in their application letter or the subject of their e-mail. Those who didn’t would be disqualified.
- For more information, our telephone number is: 011-6622723/0116631866
“Women and Persons with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply!”