|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of the company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with tax compliance, audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s financial transactions and procedures.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
Available positions: One
Weekly workload: a minimum of 44 hours
Qualifications and Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of peachtree and other similar accounting software,
- Superior oral and written communication skills,
- Competency in a service organization environment,
- Ability to work independently,
- Self-motivated, willing to constantly improve,
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis,
- The ability to focus on a fast-paced environment while handling calls with a courteous, friendly, and well-spoken tone,