|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MEPO Contracting & Management Services PLC is a member Company of MIDROC INVESTMENT GROUP and established in December 2008 by the renowned investor Sheik Mohammed H. Ali Al-Amoudi. The Company has been engaged in the supply of construction materials, rental of construction equipment & construction of buildings.
We invite qualified applicant for the following vacant position:
Summary of Duty & Responsibility:
- Under general supervision of Financial Planning & cost Control Division, Employee is responsible for Recording of Materials Received, Transferred and Returned as per store vouchers and recording sales invoices, Preparation of Journal Vouchers, Maintaining of Fixed Asset Registration. Participate in the annual physical inventory counts
Duties & Responsibility:
- Recording of daily materials received as per store voucher
- Recording of daily materials issued as per store voucher
- Recording of daily materials transfer in & out as per store voucher
- Recording of materials returned as per the store vouchers.
- Recording of daily Concrete/HCB issuance and delivery as per B/P Debit Notes
- Recording of sales invoices
- Prepares Monthly Production Report in quantity and value.
- Prepares monthly, cash / credit sales report in quantity and value
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counts
- Assists in the year-end closing of accounts.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset registrations (purchase ,disposal, sales and capitalization)
- Calculate deprecation of fixed asset
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation and generate reports
- Prepare journal entries for cost transaction
- Filling and proper handling of financial documents
- Assists Financial Planning & cost control Division in the preparation of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Performance report and Annual Reports.
- Performs other related duties as required
- B.A. Degree in Accounting
Work Experience :
- 2 years & above experience.
- Good English communication skills both written and spoken