|Location||Gedio and West Guji Zone, Sidama, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Work closely with OFDA Project Manager in Providing technical financial assistance, prepare complete, accurate and timely AP financial/grant reports and submit to the AP manager, other internal and external stakeholders as per WVE financial manual.
- In consultation with the Project Manager, ensure proper approval for all payment requests in accordance with WVE authorization limit, handles all bank matters including bank signatories, bank reconciliation and bank deposits.
- Review business & travel advance requests & ensure timely settlement, involve in budget preparation, cash flow analysis, budget management and control in collaboration with program staff. Coordinate the pre-audit preparation for the AP internal, local external and Global Center (GC) audit and ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Engage in maintaining monthly and annual fixed asset inventory register of the project and ensure timely submission to the concerned, handle cash request and management to ensure project’s month end cash balance according to the project’s target and request fuel coupon as per the need
- Establishes good working relationship with local officials, woreda level government bodies and other stakeholders; works closely with field staff and the communities to initiate project activities and to disseminate information. Engage in and ensure that appropriate tools like Coaching for Performance (CFP) and mentoring, etc are practiced within the project to enhance smooth staff relations and accountability. Review and submit insurance data related to community workers, vehicle, motor cycle to CPO/SRO and annual insurance.
- Work with the Project Manager to produce consolidated project level periodic Plan and Reports for government consumption and analyze and use of data for management, review reports for the quality of monitoring and evaluation products and provide feedback to the Project Manager and offer assistance as needed.
- Follow-up and ensure purchased items of the AP at HO and CPO are collected as per the requested date of delivery, advice the Project Manager on Financial and Administrative Issues.
Qualifications Required: BA Degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies