WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2022|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Manage daily transactions.
- Track and record financial transactions.
- Process tax and bank reconcilation , accounts receivable and Payables perfom necessary Reconcilations.
- Support monthly payroll and tax payments.
- Support monthly end closings, participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Post and process all bank entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Monitors assigned payroll activities and/or program components for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners and weekly report.
- Assist senior management in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Ensuring a better financial records management practice
- Carry out similar tasks as assgned by pertinenet authority.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in accounting.
- At least 3 years and above experience in similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant laws
- Good knowledge of finance software and MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good data gathering and analysis skills