WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and
agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: Bole Adika Building 6th floor- 640 A