|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ginchi Trading is a professional & full-fledged Supply Chain Management company in the horn of Africa. Since its establishment back in 2011, Ginchi Trading is professionally servicing its esteemed partners with experienced, energetic and professional staffs.
Our company is looking for a professional and experienced Financial Officer who is knowledgeable in finance and Ethiopian ERCA system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administering all incomes and expenses
- Budget each department budget together with Department/Section Head
- Prepare(produce) and submit monthly accounts report to the management
- Ensure that accountants entered accurately all financial transactions into computerized accounts;
- Check the accuracy of invoices prepared by the accountants
- Follow-up invoice collection with the invoice cashier/accountant
- Ensure the collection of cash or cheques as per the invoiced amount
- Ensure the appropriateness of check payments, advance settlement, petty of handling by the Cashier Accountant
- Authorize expenditure ensuring adequate receipts
- Administer Bank reconciliation for all accounts
- Ensure proper filing and recording of each documents financial documents
- Ensure proper use of the cash register machine
- Ensure and manage timely and appropriately payment of office bills like telephones, Internet, mobiles, rent, insurance renewal, license renewal etc.
- Monitor and control expenditure against budget
- Monitor overall expenses and income
- Ensure the timely payment of annual Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority obligation Administer accounting and finance systems as required by Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority that includes:
- Ensure proper administration of staff per diem and other expenses
- Ensure proper administration of office vehicles and maintenance with vehicle administrator
- Ensure the administration of staff salary and other payments
- Ensure proper administration of insurance
- Ensue and control proper use of office procedures that includes, use of office manuals, procedures, e.g. store procedure vehicle log-book, staff uniform, forms, etc.
Qualifications, Skills, competence or any requirement for the position
- BA Degree in Accounting from known University
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in finance and related sectors
- Experience in private firms highly appreciated
- Experience in accounting software’s (Peachtree, etc.. )
- Experience in IFRS is highly appreciated
- Experience in ERCA procedures (VAT, Pension, withholding, etc..) is highly appreciated
Application Should be sent to following e-mail id only.
by clicking below