|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Soufflet Group is a French family-owned business which is collecting and adding value to agricultural raw materials through industrial milling and malting among other activities. France’s top private cereal collector, the Group is also a major player in supplying inputs to farmers cultivating various field crops.
In malting, it is a front-rank world player on the malt market with 28 malt plants in Europe, Latin America, and Asia, located at the heart of the barley producing regions.
Varietal selection, seed multiplication, choosing the best quality barley for its malt plants and the precision of its manufacturing process all enable it to produce the finest malt for its brewer customers.
For more information: https://www.soufflet.com/en/our-sectors/barley-supply-chain/malting
Soufflet has started its operation in Ethiopia in 2017 is now building a malt factory and is actively working on local malt barley sourcing.
To support its development and supporting the Finance department, Soufflet is looking to hire a Finance Operation Section Manager.
The Finance Operations Managers responsible to perform and supervise account payable related transactions, account receivable related transactions and general ledger related transactions. He/she is responsible to deal with tax accounting according to Ethiopia Context is also the responsible
- Participating in the company’s budget precaution and execution process
- Participating in the regular monthly annually and ad hock reports
- Participating and contributing in the periodic group reporting
- Responsible for the preparation of internal and external financial reporting
- Responsible to the treasury and bank management with the supervisor of the Finance director
- Performing different financial analysis and business cases
No. of position: one
- Minimum of BA degree in accounting or Finance
- Total of 5-year relevant experience and 3 of them at middle level management
- Excellent knowledge in Ethiopian accounting and financial reporting. Microsoft office, in particular Microsoft Excel Advanced level
- Good Communication skill. Good Time management Skill, ability to work in pressure, ability to prioritization and accomplice to deadline.