WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2022|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The £15,000 prize, backed by the Financial Times and McKinsey & Company, organisers of the Business Book of the Year Award, aims to encourage young authors to tackle emerging business themes. We hope to unearth new talent and encourage writers to research ideas that could fill future business books of the year.
- Do you have an idea for a business book proposal? You could win £15,000 by entering this year’s Bracken Bower Prize.
- Brought to you by the Financial Times and McKinsey & Company, the Bracken Bower Prize aims to unearth new talent by encouraging young authors from across the globe, under the age of 35, to tackle emerging business themes.
- Your proposal should take the form of an essay or article of no more than 5,000 words that conveys the argument, scope and style of a proposed full-length business book and includes a description of the structure of the proposed work.
- The judges are looking for evidence of knowledge, creativity, originality, and style. Most importantly, they are on the lookout for proposals for books that promise to break new ground, or examine pressing business challenges in original ways.