|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Contract |
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Fixed Line Technical Engineer *4.
- Responsible for the commissioning, debugging, cutover, and acceptance of fixed network products;
- Responsible for subcontractors' personnel technical guidance.
- Responsible for the technical part of the fixed network project (MSAG&OLT), including equipment upgrade, PAT, Cutover, and handling technical failure in daily work
- Organize the work of technical team to ensure that all tasks are completed as planned
- Accept overtime work
- Give attendance and report on time
Required number: 4
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
- Holds Diploma, bachelor's degree or above in telecom related majors.
- 3/Three years’ work experience
- Have good English communication skills
Qualified applicants can apply through