|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to bring a chicken to every family in Ethiopia in 2021, and a chicken to every person in Ethiopia in the future, transforming the Ethiopian poultry industry, making it a model of inclusive growth.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager-Feed, the Fleet Management System Associate is responsible for administering Ethiochicken's Fleet management system, generating periodic vehicle, Transporters and cost performance report, and organizing and maintaining Transporters records.
· Cross check submitted documents (payment, DO and others) with the actual data.
· Prepare payment summary for documents sent from other sites out of Burayu.
· Check every Dispatch DO for volume, DO number corrective Ness, shortages, signature, price etc.
· Prepare payment requests based on the submitted documents.
· Register every data (payment dates, delivery dates, delivery month, submission dates)
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
· Prepare monthly accrual.
· Check and compare the hard copy data with the database.
· Contact vehicle suppliers if necessary.
· Maintain a database on Transporter’s performance in terms cost, distance travelled, and vehicle supply.
· Generate weekly reports on Cost performance by supplier and by Feed for every delivery site.
· Initiate fuel expense replenishment and peridium requests for the company truck for every delivery made based on distance travelled by driver, Company Delivery policy.
· Initiate monthly warehouse rental payment requests based on Terms and conditions set in the renter’s agreements after all documents are submitted by the renter in a specific Month.
· Performs other duties as required by the Logistics Manager-Feed.
· BSc Degree in Information Technology (IT), Business Information Systems (BIS) or any other related fields.
· One year experience especially in GPS tracking systems.
· Understands and carries out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Intact knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and internet.
· Must be able to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Ability to work independently and carry out assignments by ensuring completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Please title your application with subject line: - "Fleet Management System Associate"
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through ethiojobs.net or
Women are highly encouraged to apply!