WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Direct activities related to transportation vehicles.
- closely working with Djibouti customer and staff
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve internal customer or shipper complaints.
- Ensuring that all operations are carried out in accordance with Ethiopian laws and regulations, particularly relating to health and safety.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Negotiate and authorize contracts with equipment and materials suppliers, and monitor contract fulfillment.
- Good knowledge of vehicle financing, vehicle tracking and diagnostics, vehicle maintenance, driver management, speed management, fuel management, and health and safety management (Life and Vehicle Insurance).
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Making sure that the driver’s license and vehicle license are up to date and renewed.
Travel Required:- Djibouti
- BA Degree in Social Science or Logistics and Supply Management - 4 Years’ Experience or Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management 8 Years’ Experience
- Arranging transportation (Truck vehicles) to Djibouti, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand
- Experienced in Logistic and Transport company
- Proven experience in the Logistics and Transportation industry is preferable.