|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 9, 2021
The Foreign and Local Procurement Coordinator is responsible for the timely procurement of foreign goods and services ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality. All purchases shall be in accordance with company procurement manuals, standard practices, and country laws. The position holder will promote and maintain a high level of communication and liaison with the domestic as well as external supplier, and with the company departments.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that all foreign purchasing is in compliance with regulations and laws Prepares technical specifications for Request for Proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
- Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.
- Leads, Coordinates Promotes the Purchasing section as an effective resource for addressing supply management issues.
- Keeps constantly apprised of economic / business situations as they affect purchasing policy; makes recommendations to adequately meet those changing conditions in macro & micro and global market situation.
- Collects and reports statistics to measure commodity and/or supplier performance.
- Prepares reports to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations.
- Coordinates and resolves problems with end user departments and suppliers
Term of Employment: Permanent after 60 working days the probation period evaluation
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letter along with non-returnable recent C.V within 10 days from the first date of announcement to the Human Resource Department through the below address.
Note: Use “Foreign and Local Procurement “as the subject line of your email!
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply