WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa - Kality Sub City, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This vacancy is for ZAK Ethiopia Soap and Detergent Factory located in Akaki Kality Sub City Addis Ababa.
- Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
- Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Store the products in proper places in warehouse.
- Transport products to and from warehouse and distribution centers.
- Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
- Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
- Move and load hazardous wastes under direction of supervisor.
- Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections.
- Maintain material handling equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
- Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries.
- Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished products.
- Valid driving licence
- experience of 3 years