|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Move materials packed on pallets or in carts around the storage facility
- Unloading materials and various types of goods from incoming vehicles/plane and stacking them to assigned places
- Move containers and goods from one location to another
- Inspect and handle machinery
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Auto/General Mechanics or high school certificate with relevant license to operate forklift.
- A Minimum of 2/4 years’ experience in forklift operation for diploma and high school complete respectively. Additional training on forklift operation is an advantageous.
- Age limit: not exceeding 40 years.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Very good physical condition
- Good communication skill
Care for properly handling
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Head Office
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
Interested and qualified applicants should pick structured application format from the Bank’s Website (or download from its website: https://nbebank.com complete all mandatory parts and send the application with copies of essential documents (including Grade 8th and10/12th certificate, diploma/degree, CoC Level IV certificate) using the bellow mentioned address OR [email protected] with in five working days after the first advertisement date.
Human Resources Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box: 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.