|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Ethiopian Skylight Hotel Strategies and standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. Front Office Agent is responsible to assist the department in executing his / her assigned service operation as a successful profit center and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage check-in/out process
- Room reservations through phone and in-person
- Welcome guests
- Distribute room keys and explain the in-terminal hotel's amenities
- Respond to guests' issues and complaints
- A minimum of BA Degree in Hospitality Management/ Hotel and Restaurant Management/Management/ Hotel and Tourism Management or any related field of study from a recognized TVET/College/university with a minimum of two years of relevant experience in the hotel/hospitality industry. OR
- A minimum of college Diploma/ 10+3 / level III certificate in Hotel Operations/ Tourism management or any business-related field of studies from a recognized college/university with a minimum of four years of related experience.
Additional Required Qualities
- Proven certification and qualification to work as a Front Office Agent
- Good level of English both written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication skills and committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment. Promote teamwork and professionalism in all aspects of the service.
- Neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Positive attitude, pleasant personality and smile all the time.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- A high level of organization, constant follow-through, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective time management and self-motivation in working independently toward team goals.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adapt to unexpected tasks and challenges.
Interested applicants must bring in a person with attached all original and copy of their supporting documents (8th Grade Ministry Card/Birth Certificate, All educational credentials, Work experience letter and one passport size picture
when they come for registration on the appropriate dates From April 12 up to April 18, 2022 at Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, Ethiopian Airport Enterprise Building (Recruitment Office)
NB: If anyone is found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.