|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
THE HUB HOTEL has the following vacant posts in its hotel located in Bole Sub-city, Woreda 3, House Number 2443 along the road from Bole Medhanialem Church to MOENCO/Hayat Hospital.
Summary of the job: Represents the hotel in a series of activities to guests from pre-check in, receiving and checking-in to recording guest information, assigning rooms, activating room keys, collecting payments and checking-out.
Reports to: Front Office Supervisor
Supervises: No one.
Department: Marketing, Sales and Customer Relations
Job Location: IN ANY OF HUB HOTEL HOLDINGS
- Outgoing personality and interpersonal communication skills
- basic computer skill
- professional phone demeanor/telephone etiquette
- analytical skill
- excellent customer service skills
- organized and detail-oriented
- and ability to maintain calm
- polite and patient composure in stressful situations.
- Computer Literate
- E-mail & Internet
- Booking/Reservation software
- Property Management System and Basic Bookkeeping.
- Requires fingering, grasping
- writing, standing, walking
- repetitive motions
- hearing, visual acuity and
- may on occasion have to lift and carry light to medium weight objects.
- Hospitality Diploma
- Diploma in Front Office or
- Hotel Operation.
- Minimum front office experience of 2 years in a hotel setting;
- previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality industry preferred;
- Experience in using hotel booking software is a plus.
Interested applicant can apply in person to the Human Resource & General Service Department, Ground Floor at the back office of THE HUB HOTEL, along the road from Bole Medhanialem to MOENCO/Hayat Hospital, a few hundred meters from Kebey Pastry.