WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Develop and review as required the company’s fuel Administration Policy and establish appropriate procedures to monitor fuel utilization and equipment/fleet performance
- Ensure effective controls & systems are well established and implemented to analyze and monitor fuel utilization across the fleet.
- Monitor daily fuel administration practice of the supply of fuel starting from forecasting, procurement,storage, delivery and consumption ensuring all tasks are performed according to guidelines.
- Periodically monitor the technical capability and condition of the fuel handling equipment, storage tank and dispensers
- Receive, compile, and monitor daily, weekly monthly reports ensuring accurate accounting and reporting of fuel stocks from ordering to dispensing
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, ensuring variances are immediately investigated and corrected
- Perform analysis for discrepancies reported and provide the causes report supported by scientific evidences, propose corrective & preventive measures to be taken
- Reports to the management on all fuel related theft incidents or issues in reconciliation of fuel supply, handling and utilization leading to disciplinary actions
- Assist in developing, implementing and updating the standard fuel utilization rate, and projects fuel consumption plan.
- Analyze fuel utilization standard non conformity reports and propose remedial actions to be taken.
- Maintain all electronic/hard copy records to ensure proper audit trail.
- BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/ Transport Management
- Proven work experience as a Fuel Controller or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel& math skills with an attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of petroleum products handling and fleet management
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Experience in fleet management or logistics in Construction company will be an added advantage
- Preferred is knowledge and experience in GPS fleet tracking systems
Interested applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitae, application letter, non-returnable copies of relevant document in person to our office Addis Ababa Gulele Sub city on the road from Piazza to Addisu Gebeya near to Sheger Park BEAEKA Building 1st floor. For further information you can call us through phone number 0111-264351
Or you can send us via
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days from the date of this announcement. Please mention the position for which you are going to apply in the subject of your mail.