|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The General Manager is responsible for the whole process of coffee exporting services of the Company. The Manager ensures the coffee export is as per the requirements and procedures of the company in compliance with national regulations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct, execute and control the overall Processes of coffee export activities of the company
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities
- Monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement
- Administer all existing clients and ensure optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents
Qualification and Experience: BA Degree in Marketing, Management, Purchasing and supplies Management or any related fields.
Experience: Minimum of 12 years’ experience out of which 6 years in Managerial position. Experience in exporting of coffee, oil seeds, cereals and pulses is mandatory.
- Sufficient knowledge on coffee export operational activities
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on coffee export National Regulation is also mandatory
Benefit: Car with fuel and other benefits attached to the post will be considered
Place of work: – Addis Ababa.
Interested applicants can submit their application, CVs and non-returnable photocopies of their credentials in person or send through post office within 7 days of this announcement on the Reporter News Paper.
Address: Bole, in front of Millennium Hall, Near Bole Mini, SEVITA Building, ground floor
Tele: 011 6 63 75 45, P.O.Box 1044.
Please note that short listed candidates will only be contacted.