|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company’s long term strategy with a view to creating shareholders value. His/her leadership role also entails being ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the Company’s long and short term plans. The GM acts as a direct liaison between the Company’s executive management of TAMRIN INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLC and affiliates and communicates to the Company’s Management Board on behalf of the executive management. The GM also communicates on behalf of the company to shareholders, employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public.
- Leading the executive management of the Company’s business, consistent with the strategy and commercial objectives agreed by the Company’s Management Board.
- Ensuring that the Chairman of the board is alerted to forthcoming complex, contentious or sensitive issues affecting the Company of which they might otherwise not be aware.
- Working with the Executive Management and Operating
- affiliate Companies for researching, proposing and developing the Company’s strategy and overall commercial objectives, in consultation with the Chairman and the Company’s Board.
- Maintaining a dialogue with the Board Chairman on the important and strategic issues facing the Company, and proposing Company’s Management Board agendas to the Chairman which reflect these.
- Ensuring that the executive team of the company gives appropriate priority to Company’s Management Board reporting in an accurate, timely and clear nature
High analytical skills such as situation analysis, problem solving skill, leadership skill, communication skill and creativeness is required.
Education: Second degree in Business Administration /Economics/ Marketing/Leadership /Finance/ Automotive Engineering Or First degree in Business Administration/Management/Economics/Marketing Management/ Accounting/Finance and Accounting/Automotive Engineering.
Experience: 12/10 years related work experience, out of which 5/4 years in managerial position/s Or 14/12 years related work experience, out of which 6/5 years in managerial position/s
Duty Station– Addis Ababa
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application with non-returnable CV, Cover letter and supporting documents from October 21-30 2020 between 8;30 am and 5;00pm from Monday to Friday to the address provided below or e mail it at [email protected]
Tamrin International Trading PLC
Location- Gerji in front of Anb esa Garaj near to DHL office
Tel- office 251 114 431 130/251 114 444
Fax -251 114 431 028
Mobile Phone-251 911 259425
Only short Listed applicants will be contacted by phone.