WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The General Manager oversees the production process and coordinates all activities to ensure enough resources are on hand. As well as make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively, and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take charge of the production department in general to achieve the company's operative and financial goals
- Develop the new products and adjust the formulas for the existing products according to the demands of the market
- Draw up a production schedule according to the sales demand & inventory level
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Set up the standards of operation, production process programs & quality standards and ensure the implement
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel and identify training needs.
- Monitor productivity rates and ensure the product will be cost-effective
- Collect and analyze data, putting together production reports for management use
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- University or above education level with Business Administration and/or relevant field.
- No less than 6 years of relevant work experience with a supervisor/manager position.
- Planning and organizing skills to be able to run and monitor the production process.
- Be able to act decisively and solve production and/or equipment-related problems.
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to achieve targets.
- Experience in soap and detergent manufacturing factories.