|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company, ABAYS Trading PLC, is looking for an experienced General Manager who will organize and oversee all part of the business. ABAYS is primely engaged in ago processing and exports most of it products. While the processing plant is in in Sululta and the administrative office is located in Addis Ababa.
· Develop business plan for the operation, including capacity planning based on projected export requirement, and get the signoff from shareholders.
· Estimate costs and prepare budgets; and manage accordingly.
· Ensure high quality purchasing that is efficient and effective by liaising with suppliers.
· Organize workflow to meet specifications and ensure on-time delivery deadlines as agreed.
· Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the production function and monitor performance; correct where deviations occur.
· Supervise and evaluate performance of supervisors and production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc) based on developed KPI’s at optimized cost.
· Determine optimal inventory policies for RM’s and manage final product based on demand for export..
· Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
· Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment, etc inline with business need.
· Enforce health and safety standards on all the operation.
· B.SC/B.A in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
· Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance.
· Proven experience as production team/unit leader/manager with a minimum of 3 years experience.
· Deep knowledge of production and procurement management processes.
· Understanding of quality, health and safety standards.
· Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting/financial concepts.
· Outstanding communication skill both written and spoken.
· Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
· Strong decision-making skill and a results-driven approach with high attention to detail.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and detailed resume to ABAYSTRADING@GMAIL.COM