|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen, Bale’ageru and Lucy are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
To assist in developing and be accountable for implementing the sales strategy for the Company in order to achieve the Company’s sales, market share and distribution objectives and to ensure profitable and sustainable market growth while ensuring brand equity is built.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic input and tactical direction for the Sales Division
- Achieve of volume objectives.
- Sales budget, targets are defined and operationalized in collaboration with all involved departments
- Champion and development of key projects
- Support the maximization of the distribution footprint in the most cost efficient and effective manner – assist to drive operational efficiencies across the Distribution function
- Distributor management is influenced according to business objectives
- Drive Route to Market Strategies in Sales and ensure implementation of these strategies.
- Drive people development across the function.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- MBA or BA in Sales or Business Management Degree
- 10 years of sales and/or distribution experience with 3 years at senior management level, ideally in FMCG or beer industry
- Very personable and capable of persuading people
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to plan and organize
- Team management and leadership skills, ability to motivate staff
- Sound knowledge of the local and international beer industry
Interested applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application and CV to the following address until September 15, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Dashen Brewery Share Company,
Gondar and Debrebrehan Plants
& Addsis Ababa Dashen Brewery Head Office building
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.