|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Hulegeb Online Solution PLC is a young and dynamic IT company established in Ethiopia.
The nature of this job includes ensuring the efficient provision of general services to functional units; ensures quality of services rendered; implements company general service policies, procedures and practices.
General Service duties and responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall general services, controlling vehicles and drivers, transport issues and maintenances.
- Formulates and implements procedures regarding transportation, communication, vehicle maintenance and other related services;
- Ensures that efficient and economic office services are provided to functional units of the company;
- Follows up the proper maintenance and timely repair of vehicles, renovation of office blocks, office equipment, water, electric and sewage systems;
- Supervises the proper functioning of telephones, fax, e-mail and internet services; follows up their prompt maintenance in cases of disruption;
- Ensures that there is uninterrupted electrical power and water supply; follows up their prompt maintenance in cases of disruption; ensures the proper functioning of sewage and waste disposal system;
- Follow up the timely repair of office equipment, furniture, water and electric systems, communication appliances and renovation and maintenance of buildings;
- Supervises closely the provision of adequate and economic transport services and the efficient maintenance and repair of vehicles by outsourced garages;
- Develops vehicle management system for efficient operation, usage, rent concerns maintenance and replacement;
- Prepares and implements preventive and planned vehicle maintenance schedules;
- Monitors continuously the movement of vehicles and reports incidents immediately to the Head; follows up claims and repairs in cases of accident;
- Coordinates, directs and supervises preventive, planned and unplanned maintenance of vehicles and other utilities ;
- Prepares preventive and planned maintenance schedules and ensures their implementation;
- Reviews maintenance manuals, manufacturer's catalogues, and other references for specification and performance information on vehicles to analyses and resolve technical problems;
Salary: Negotiable: Please state net expected salary on application letter.
General Service Requirements and Qualifications
- BA Degree in General Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills, and
- 2 years work experience related in Administrative Activities
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their Application letter, CV, and scanned documentation via email to email@example.com and within seven working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Use "General Service/Facilities" as the subject line of your email!