|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The General Service Supervisor will coordinate and control the company’s cleaning, security, catering, office maintenance, transport, liaising and other services that fall under general services responsibility.
- Supervision of all cleaning staff performance in terms of standards of cleanliness
- Ensuring that the best cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
- Reviewing work schedules
Ensure all security rules and regulations are followed and implemented by security staff
Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts for accurate repair of the facility
- Controls and coordinates the company’s transport system
- Supervises consumables like fuel and tyre, report and correct irregularities
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or BA degree in Public Administration, Management, Procurement, Management, Logistics management, Business Management or similar fields with a minimum of 5 years experience for degree holders and 10 years similar experience for Diploma holders in general service and administrative areas
- Communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV through the following address for consecutive 7 working days
or in Person
Address: Get-As International PLC, 2nd floor, Arada Sub-City woreda 01, located around
Commercial Printing Press or opposite to the entrance of Ministry of Science and Technology. Tel No. 011-1559543 & 011-1557485.