|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Follow-up and monitor maintenance services and fleet of the vehicles.
- Supervises’ cleanliness and serviceability of facilities, compound, class rooms and offices, Green areas, Play fields, Water Supplies and Sanitary facilities.
- Carry out activities related to Security of the compound
- Supervise and follow-up routine maintenance and repair of office furniture’s, equipment’s and other infrastructures.
- Perform Miscellaneous jobs & related duties as assigned
- Qualification :- BA Degree/Diploma in Management or related fields
- Experience:- 3 / 5 years respectively, relevant work experience, especially in
Abilities and skills required
- Ability to make independent decisions and Judgments on routine procedural issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Place of work:- Andinet Education and Training PLC, Addis Ababa
Date of application submission: Within 10 working days from the date of this announcement
We are located at Gourd Shola about 300 meters from the Athletics Federation Building along the Cobble-Stone Road in front of the Ethiopian Construction works Corporation at Andinet International College.
For further information call 011-646-43-96.