|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Summary: - Under the general supervision of the HRD& Logistics Officer, the Procurement, and General Services Officer is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the overall Procurement, Property and general services activities of MRC.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, organizes, directs, monitors and supervises Procurement, Property and General Service functions of MRC.
- In collaboration with other functional organs, prepares and updates annual and quarterly procurement plan for all purchases.
- Ensures that all purchases and materials handling are done in accordance with the systems and procedures set for purchasing and stores management of CE.
- Plans, organizes and controls and coordinates MRC’s vehicles management and ensures that they are scheduled, assigned and dispatched according to priorities and needs of user work units
- Follows up the efficient provision of transport services at all times, ensures that service cars are properly maintained and drivers are assigned as per schedules and as required
- Ensures and follows up that all vehicles have an adequate insurance coverage
- Ensures and follows up the scheduled maintenance of vehicles and timely annual inspection to ascertain their road worthiness.
- Provides advice and information to MRC manager on Procurement, Property and general service policies and procedures.
- Prepares internal procurement and stores manual based on the manual of CE and regularly update.
- Administers and follow up agricultural and animal farming activities in the compound.
- Supervises and administers the general service functions such as purchasing, storekeeping, cleaning, security services and gardening,.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget of the office MRC.
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the MRC
QUALIFICATION, EXPEIRUIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Diploma/BA degree in Supplies/Purchasing management or Management or Mechanics
- 6/4 years relevant experience
Interested applicants can send their latest resume in word or PDF via email@example.com or apply in person at Menagesha Rehablitation Center and Addis Ababa at head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute within 7 working days.