WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Social Sciences |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting system.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Install and repair pipes that supply water and gas.
- Install plumbing fixtures such as bathtubs, sinks, and toilets, and appliances, including dishwashers and washing machines.
- Install pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Visually inspect equipment and operate test equipment such as pressure and vacuum gauges to determine the cause and location of trouble
- Clear obstructions from sink drains and toilets
- Troubleshoot problems and decide how to fix them
- Repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Estimate costs of installations and repairs
- Present recommendations and related pricing to tenant must be capable of performing these tasks to ensure the proper functioning of properties' plumbing systems
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- 5 years and above in Pipe & Electrical Maintenance
- 5-10 years
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through HRsunsisters@sunshineinvestmentgroup.net
or jacros Guna .or Meta Beer A little lower sun sisters trading plc Tapela.