|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
|Category|| Facility Management |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Solar energy training, awareness & community service program officer is; directly accountable to the project manager, responsible to plan, organize, coordinate, control and report solar energy activities so as to implement the program in Sidam Region and its outreaches. She or he will provide professional work involving supervision and coordination of the installation, training, public awareness and maintenance of the solar power systems and capacity building support to direct beneficiaries to sustain the results of the project.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- The job holder is responsible to coordinate the implementation of the project in Sidama region at different outreaches (stations) level in collaboration with partners.
- Moreover, she or he will provide professional work involving supervision and coordination of the installation, training and maintenance of the solar power systems and capacity building support to direct beneficiaries.
- Supervise the installation implantation of solar energy systems/equipment to provide a useful and quality standard work;
- Ensure works are made as per the project document and specification and procedures are followed by the funding party as per the contract agreement;
- Mobilization and organize the community for full participation in the project implementation;
- Ensure the community especially Women, children and youth to fully participate & benefit from the project implementation;
- Ensure steering committee is established and follow up of the meeting of the steering committee is made regularly;
- Coordinate the overall outreaches activities of the project in consultation with the MEA in collaboration with local stakeholders and partners from Sidama Region;
- Facilitate and organize trainings and workshops that are to be made at the outreach level;
- Provide written reports monthly, quarterly, biannual and annually.
- Should’ve excellent communication, organization, time management & leadership skills;
- Carry out other tasks given by the Hawassa Vocational Training College that are found necessary for the project to be successful;
Bachelor of art in project planning & management/related fields with 5 years of relevant experience of which 2 years in supervisory position in nongovernmental organization.
NGO experience is advantageous.
Place of work :In Sidama Regional state, Hawassa City Administration – Hawassa
Vocational Training College
Candidates are expected to submit their relevant documents to Hawassa children’s Vocational training college dean office in person (which is more advisable) or through Email [email protected] from the date October 5/2020 to October 20/2020.
Our office is located
In Sidama Regional State, Hawassa City Administration on the main road of Hawassa Referral Hospital, exactly at the back of Hawassa Polytechnic college, you will find Hawassa Children’s Organization.
Tel – Mobile – 0922-557770 or + 046-2208460