|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|June 16, 2022
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Internship program with the objective of imparting cutting edge technical training/knowledge to students and youth of Ethiopia. To support Govt of Ethiopia in achieve Digitialization Plan 2025-30.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for contributing in various technical domains like Core, IP, Radio, Transmission, Performance etc
- Responsible for sharing & bridging their education/learning with the corporate sector
Work Experience Requirement
- None to a couple of years. In exceptional cases, interns with more experience may be considered.
- Bachelor's degree/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or in the relevant field of internship
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
End-to-End - Customer Service Specialist
Middle East & Africa-Ethiopia-Ethiopia-Addis Ababa