|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Director will manage the Cooperative Grant Award based on USG/USAID/PEPFAR rules and regulations;
- will manage sub-awards of LIPs, preparing budgets, manage program staff, monitoring expenditure, and analyzing financial data & performances;
- will insure standards and quality of grant management;
- will build the capacity of LIPs, internal system, community structures, and facilities to manage the grant in line with USG/USAID/PEPFAR requirements;
- will keep financial records of grant recipient and LIPs
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 10 years experience with in 5 years of practical and direct experience on USAID /PRPFAR program grant management focusing on HIV, OVC and care & treatment services is preferred.
Duty Station: Bahir Dar
Women are encouraged to apply; Opened for Ethiopian Nationals only.
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., other credentials and application letter outlining how your experience and education fit the respective vacancy, your interest in serving as a member of the Program Staff in this position, your availability to serve in this position soon after the selection process is over and also your availability to the Program on a full-time basis for the term.
Apply in person at our Office in Bahir Dar or
Please copy to: [email protected]
Applications must be submitted within 7 consecutive working days starting from the posting date, on working days, Monday to Friday, and during working hours,2:30 – 11:30 local time.
Submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.