WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Manage and monitor grant processes pursuant to Chemonics policies and procedures and USAID regulations.
- Maintain a tracking system for preparation of tenders, evaluation of applications/proposals, and monitoring of subcontractor/grantee performance, invoicing and payment.
- Conduct institutional assessments and diagnostic analysis of potential grantees and subcontractors. In particular, participate in examining financial, accounting, and administrative procedures for control of funds and expenditures, including appropriate reporting and authorities.
- Assess the training, technical assistance, and commodity needs of potential grantees and establish controls for expenditures and reporting on use of funds.
- Closely liaise with and provide necessary assistance to technical staff on issues related to the refinement, data management, and monitoring of an administrative system to track the activities and performance of organizations that receive funding under the project.
- Ensure full compliance with USAID regulations related to fair and open competition in the award of local subcontracts and grants and manage the issuance of solicitations for proposals. Develop branding and marking plans with grantees and ensure environmental compliance.
- Ensure the process of evaluating applications, including preparation of written reports on the process of evaluation and results of selection is followed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least four years of progressively responsible grants-related experience on donor-funded programs.
- Minimum 3 years relevant technical experience in a senior-level procurement, subcontracts, or grants specialist.
- Thorough knowledge of USAID and its contractual and procurement requirements.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Oral and written fluency in English required