|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Graphic Design |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under general supervision of the Director of Marketing and Information, the job holder provides technical activities and consults in the domain of graphical design, website and media management.
- Making sure the company website is always up to date. Including adding product descriptions and appropriate documents.
- Design dynamic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate brand message
- Creation and execution of all visual content ranging from marketing/advertising campaigns, social media content as well as other support functions as needed
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends.
- Determine service demand and customer awareness.
- Create and distribute graphics for ads, social media, and website.
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry design and social media trends Requirements
- Collaborate cross-functionally and consistently contribute to strategic design proposals that meet campaign/company objectives.
- Strengthen and enrich the organization content library
- Taking product photos and editing them accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Architecture or related field
- Certification in graphic and web design
- Well versed in social media and knowledge of all social media platforms, print design and specification
- Working knowledge of Apple/Mac operating systems.
- Previous experience in social media marketing or other related fields.
- Experience with website design and google business listings
- Solid understanding of digital best practices for social media content and basic color theory
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (specifically Shopify, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) –
- Experience with Adobe After Effects is a PLUS
- Knowledge in CAD is beneficial.
- Experience with photography is a PLUS
Required Skill & abilities
- Exceptional typographical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Attention to detail, analytical and organized
- Ability to multitask and consistently deliver work on-time, in a deadline-oriented environment
- Taking initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Ability to maintain flexibility & continually adapt to changes in business needs.
- Pro choice
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Employment Type: fixed term for three months
Remuneration: As per MSIE Salary Scale
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!