|Location||Hawassa, Sidama, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the direct supervision of Supply Chain Assistance-Transport, the Guard is responsible to Keep and safe guard to all IRC properties & the compound in the field office and performs other duties assigned to do by the Supply Chain Assistance-Transport and Supply Chain Manager.
- Know, Respect and implement the IRC safety guard policy in daily base
- Ensure the IRC warehouse compound, property, equipment’s & warehouse are in safe guard and free from the outsider intruder and theft.
- Ensure the front gate is closed regularly and open timely when required
- Check the store release is compliance the materials type and quantity are the same to the actual before allowing the material to release from the warehouse compound
- Properly hand over the status of office ware house and materials at the office compound while giving the assignment to the other guard.
- Register the IRC materials going out of IRC compounded and report to the Supply Chain Assistance-Transport regularly.
- Properly report any incidents which may be a treat for the security and safety of IRC property and staff timely to take action
- Timely report for the supervisors in case of any problem happened at the office and property of IRC
- Alertly watch out and report for the supervisor any safety security issue that may be threat for IRC compound, property and staff.
- Watering of the plant found at the warehouse compound, harvest the grass in the compound and burn the garbage at the regular interval.
- Submit their time sheet neatly to the immediate supervisor at the end of every month.
- Maintain proper security of the compound.
- Maintain proper keeping of IRC materials in the compound
- Ability to write and read.
- Preferable primary education up to Grade 6
- Some ability in Language optional as per the JD
- As per the Job Description but at least one year of experience
Candidates who meet the above qualifications; please send your CV and application letter only through below link.
Internal Career Site
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
· Name of the position you have applied for
· Date of application
· Summary of your qualifications and experience
· Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
· Please include at least 3 references from current and former supervisors.