|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Customer Service |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Prepare a proper list after gathering the arrival and check-in information of all the guests.
- Attend to inquiries requested by the guests regarding facilities provided and everything else.
- Check if adequate welcome amenities are available for everyone whose arrival is on the list.
- Attend to VIPs(Very Important Persons) with more attention and hospitality.
- Maintain a polite and humble personality while attending to the guests.
- Provide a detailed description of all the information that can be potentially asked for along with the documents needed. Ex- Food menu, facilities available in rooms, areas ideal for tourism, etc.
- Take care of each and everything the guest might need and ask for, to avoid a last-minute rush.
- Check the amenities for their quality and proper provision to leave no ground for complaints from the guests.
- Ensure maintenance of proper information in the database.
- Should be well-versed with skills pertaining to the operation of computers.
- Must possess work experience in the same field for at least 2 years.
- Should be holding a degree in hospitality management and/or related areas.
- Should be fluent in English communication and with another international language is advantages.
- Must prove to be an efficient manager and a team leader.
- An outspoken extrovert person will be given preference.
- Must comply with the standards set by the hospitality industry on professional grounds.
- Must portray professional behavior while at work.
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via http://www.ethiojobs.net/. Please note that we receive applications up to October 19, 2020.