|Location||Dukem City, Eastern Industry Zone, Shed No.3, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high social compliance standards.
SCOPE OF POSITION
- The Head Accountant oversees all activities of the accounting and taxation, and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnership, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
- The Head Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and he reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Responsible for the statutory obligations of the company (e.g. VAT and tax declarations)
- Ensure monthly and annual closing process is completed on time.
- Prepare the monthly and annual financial reporting to the group.
- Supervise inter-company reconciliation.
- Responsible for management of accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Facilitate external/internal auditors and implement auditors’ recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls system is in place and consistently complied with.
- Responsible for cost accumulation and absorption of OH to the product cost.
- Ensure correct budget head is recorded for each transaction and advise budget constraints.
- Prepare cash forecast and cash flow statement on weekly basis.
- Give advice and support about financial /government issues (capital increase, loans, import/export etc.
Experience / Skills:
- Degree holder in Accounting;
- Relevant experience of 5-7 years;
- Proficiency in MS office and accounting system;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via email@example.com within 7 working days. No other document should be attached for this turn except the resume.