WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 096/22
- In collaboration with assigned Audit Team, plans the objectives, scope and methodology of audit and prepare an audit program,
- Perform audit activities of branches in accordance with the approved audit program;
- produce a refined summary of major audit findings on branches for evaluating internal control weakness and initiate or recommend improvements;
- Analyze and assess inherent risks and control risks; and determine net residual risks to prioritize the audit work accordingly;
- Participate in the review of new and existing policies and procedure;
- Examine and analyze proper execution of operations of branches in line with its operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements;
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Management, or other related fields.
- 6 years relevant experience out of which 2 years as Senior Auditor or Senior Internal Control Officer.