WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our client National Transports PLC, has an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety, Security, and Environment Manager (HSSE) to join their growing team. The position will be located in Adama with frequent travel to Diredawa and other locations as required.
The incumbent is required to develop and implement HSSE strategies and management systems that promote and maintain a safe environment for the employees, customers, and stakeholders and secure the assets of the company.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews/develops strategies, policies, procedures, and processes for the Health, Safety, Security, and Environment operations of the company;
• Develops and implements strategies and initiatives that mitigate against the risk of harm or damage to the Company’s employees and assets;
• Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption;
• Liaises with relevant stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to ensure a safe and secure environment for employees, residents, and other relevant stakeholders;
• Monitors locations and ensures that service providers satisfy the Company’s requirements;
• Respond to security or safety emergencies and manage threats and risks on a 24/7 basis;
• Plans and coordinates the work activities of the HSSE and Security Department;
• Administers the Performance Management Systems for relevant employees;
• Provides coaching and mentoring to relevant employees;
• Collects and analyses data and prepares and submits reports on safety and security matters in accordance with the Company’s requirements;
• Liaises with internal and external stakeholders; as required; and
• Performs any other related duties and responsibilities consistent with the job title/position.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:|
• Bachelor’s Degree in HSSE or Security Administration; or equivalent qualification in a related discipline;
• Professional Certification in Security and HSSE is preferred;
• Seven (7) years’ relevant experience with a minimum of three (3) years of managerial experience in a similar transportation and logistics company; or
• Equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Willingness to work in Adama with frequent travel to Diredawa and other locations as required
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|