|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 25, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ur company needs a new HR and Admin Manager! One of the main duties of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the enterprise’s administrative activities through office and facility management, staff development, and technical support.
You will be responsible for overseeing all HR and administrative processes, including payroll supervision, benefits administration, recruitment procedures, employee relations, termination, and onboarding processes. You will also be expected to monitor proper organizational and HR policy implementation to ensure the company’s compliance with local employment law.
Additional tasks you can expect include providing senior team members with human resources-related advice and counsel, organizing training programs for employees, attending educational workshops, and collaborating with team members to ensure all HR and admin-related programs are successfully implemented.
- Create HR programs and policies and ensure they are successfully implemented and adhered to in all the branches of the company
- Plan, develop, and oversee the implementation of all HR-related practices, such as recruitment, termination, benefits, onboarding, employee relations and conflict resolution
- Conceive and implement a professional HR development plan to ensure high productivity and regulatory compliance
- Ensure HR strategies, plans, and programs, are in accordance with international employment laws and regulations
- Supervise day-to-day administrative operations to maintain and reinforce good communication with all operations employees
- Counsel senior team members about HR-related matters
- Create onboarding programs and processes for new hires
- Handle communications with global team members
- Draft and maintain HR paperwork and keep track of data entry
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Manager or a similar role
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment of both Ethiopian and international candidates
- In-depth knowledge about international employment law and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Asana, and applicant tracking systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and project management skills