|Location||Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Manage the Human resource functions of Elite Agro LLC Ethiopia Branch in Bahir Dar
- Initiate and maintain efficient relationship with internal and external business partners and clients.
- Manage, overall supervise, and superior execute of Administration activities in following business scope: Office management, Transportation & Travel, Public Relations & Official documentation/Applications, Staff Accommodation.
- Manage to secure the service provider of health insurance other amenities.
- Guide, coach, and direct HR & Admin staff towards individual performance, projects, and tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Human resource Management, Business Management or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of Experience
- Having a good communication skill.
- Knows Ethiopian labor law & Contemporary HR practices very well.
- Experience in managing HR and Admin activities in a flower farm.
The closing date for the application is May 10, 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit their updated CV and cover letter via www.Ethiojobs.net.
Elite Agro LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted