|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
SCOPE OF POSITION
The HR (Human Resources) department is a group who is responsible for managing the employee life cycle (i.e., recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, and firing employees) and administering employee benefits.
- Develop and implement HR and Administrative strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR and Administrative strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Duty Station: Dukem City, Eastern Industry Zone, Shed No.3
Experience / Skills:
- Degree holder MA in Management, Human resource management, Business Administration and related field
- Relevant experience of 5-7 years for BA holder and 5 years MA holder
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Oromia and Amharic language fluency to speak and write
- Ability to solve the problem.
- Experienced manufacturing is mandatory.