|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our world is changing. And so are we. From our commitment to zero-carbon flight (#ZEROe) to cleaning up space, sustainability is at the heart of our purpose. So what's your next change?
An exciting opportunity for anyone who has wanted to join HR is available within the Airbus HR team at Filton, supporting the Engineering function. Working with an experienced team of Human Resources Business Partners, the role provides a perfect entry level opportunity and will support your growth and development as an HR practitioner.
You will be a primary interface for employees and line managers in the Engineering business, ensuring that HR policies are applied consistently and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
How You Will Contribute To The Team
- Managing employee relationships: Responding to any queries or problems they have and managing their expectations
- Recruitment: Advising managers on selection strategies, supporting with candidate interview evaluations and coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Supporting the HR Business Leader and HR Business Partners with various employee relations topics, and reporting
- Support talent management activities for the HR function including support to People matters projects (Well-being, Succession Plan, Development Path)
- Previous generalist HR or administrative experience
- Knowledge of HR systems, policies and processes
- IT / Data analytics skills to enable evidence based actions
- Knowledge of employment law and employment regulations would be advantageous
- Proficiency with Google-suite
- Proficiency with Workday would be an advantage
HowWe Can Support You
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need and well always do our best to accommodate your request.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process you can share this with your Talent Acquisition Partner if you are invited to interview. Examples may include (but not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout, etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companys success, reputation and sustainable growth
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.